We are fortunate to have always followed the Ohio State Board of Cosmetology’s very strict cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting rules for your safety. In addition, we are also now following guidelines provided by the Governor’s office and the Ohio State Board of Cosmetology for the safe reopening of salons in Ohio.
The following salon safety protocols will help us provide a safe salon environment for all of our customers:
- All appointments must be scheduled in advance (no walk-ins).
- Please text (preferred) or call upon arrival; salon doors will be locked.
- Please stay in your car until we have confirmed it is ok to enter.
- We will have a “sanitation station” available at the entrance of the salon with masks, gloves and hand sanitizer should you need any of these items.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided throughout the salon.
- All chairs and equipment will be cleaned before and after each use.
- All products will be handled by salon personnel only.
- There will be no self-service refreshments, magazines or other non-essential items in the waiting area at this time.
Please reschedule your appointment if you are showing any signs of sickness.